We offer a range of products and services for the arrangement of saunas and baths. We have many years of experience in this field, we provide a professional approach at all stages: we carry out inspection and measurements of the object; give recommendations on the layout of the sauna; we design a steam room in compliance with all safety and ergonomic standards; preparing a commercial offer. A very important role in the construction of a sauna is played by the quality of the materials and equipment used. In order for the steam room to serve for a long time, safely and please the eye - we offer only high-quality components from leading manufacturers. This applies to heating equipment, wood, chimney systems, insulating materials, electrical fittings, etc. Being direct dealers of many manufacturers and suppliers, we maintain favorable prices for profile products. Before the conclusion of the Contract, the customer is provided with a specification of components and a plan for the layout of the steam room is approved. When concluding a contract, we take responsibility for preparing and delivering a complete set of materials, fittings and equipment to the customer’s facility in a timely manner; then professionally and on time to complete the installation; perform commissioning and testing; transfer the finished sauna to the customer. We give a guarantee for the work performed. Entrusting us with the construction of a turnkey sauna - you save your time, nerves and get a pleasant result for a reasonable fee.
How to order?
In order to find out the preliminary cost of the sauna: a set of materials, equipment, installation work; terms and conditions of installation in your region - use one of the ways convenient for you:
- Fill out the form on our website and receive a quote by email.
- Send a file with a sketch, drawing or sauna project to our email.
- Call us - tell us the necessary information and find out the cost by phone.
After reviewing the preliminary calculation, you will get an idea of the sauna budget. If our offer suits you, then we are ready to approach a more detailed study of your facility: inspection, measurements, assessment of the condition of the electrics, ventilation, chimney, etc. After receiving the necessary information about the facility, the following are approved: the layout of the steam room, the placement of equipment and the final specification. If necessary - the Customer receives the terms of reference for the preparation of the object. A Contract Agreement is drawn up, where the cost, deadlines, and warranty obligations of the contractor are prescribed.
Payment and sauna construction terms:
- The customer makes an advance payment at the time of signing the contract in the amount of the cost of a set of materials and equipment. After that, within the agreed timeframe, the kit is delivered or sent to the Customer's facility and installation work begins.
- As a rule, the duration of installation work is 3-7 working days (depending on the volume and complexity).
- The cost of work is paid after they are completed and the Certificate of Acceptance and Transfer of the Order is signed.
- Warranty for the work performed is 1 year